Do you think you are? If you do, then we do too! Academics and specialists have spent many years and many books to try and define ‘folk’, let alone trying to define ‘artist’, and there are no hard and fast answers. Instead, it is evident that different cultures, types of activity and contexts consider themselves to be ‘folk’. Our job is not to define folk artists. If you are active in England, consider yourself to be a folk artist or participant of some kind and you use digital tools and resources, this project is about you.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Digital Folk Report has launched! 2nd March 2018
- Tickets available for the launch of the Digital Folk Report on 13 February 26th January 2018
- Digital Folk Report to be launched soon! 23rd December 2017
- Digital Folk Report 6th October 2017
- Digital Folk conference – registration now open! 9th February 2017