The following statement outlines our commitment to you, our quality of service, and what to do if you wish to make a formal complaint.
- We will be courteous and professional at all times, being fair, polite, respectful and professional, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
- We will provide a professional and efficient service, being clear about what action will be taken and when.
- We will deal with your communications promptly, giving helpful and friendly response to telephone and e-mail communications.
- We will use our best efforts to answer all emails and voicemail messages within two working days.
- We will adhere to the University of Sheffield’s customer service guidelines.
- We will be fair, honest and transparent in the way we deliver our service to you.
- We will consult with you regularly to obtain feedback on our services and will use that feedback positively.
- We will ensure that your data and personal information are treated as confidential at all times.
- We will ensure that our staff are skilled, motivated and have at their disposal the resources to work to a high standard.
- We will ensure that all work is carried out professionally, to a high standard and to your satisfaction within the terms of your project’s scope or specification.
Responsibility and Accountability
- We will be responsible and accountable for the accuracy and quality of our work.
- We are committed to investing in our staff and systems so we can provide you with services as professionally, efficiently and effectively as possible.
- We will respond to any formal complaints within 10 working days.
Making a Complaint
Formal complaints should be made in writing to the HRI Digital Manager:
Humanities Research Institute
The University of Sheffield
34 Gell Street