The Apparatus brings together various resources for the study of Froissart’s Chronicles and the manuscripts containing this
- Name Index: a full name index covering transcriptions, translations and all other text on the website (in progress).
- Miniature Commentaries: this provides access to some brief commentaries on the content of miniatures from selected manuscripts.
- Essays: essays on various aspects of Froissart and his Chronicles.
- Glossary: concise glossary of Middle French words from the Chronicles plus English translations, plus details of two kinds of lexical
query that can be initiated.
- Bibliography: the bibliography of the editions referred to in the transcriptions and of all secondary works referred to in the name commentaries.