English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
Basilika S.Domenico
Bologna, Italien
Briefe, in denen dieser Ort genannt wird | Personen, die an diesem Ort geboren/gestorben sind | Karte
213 (6. Oktober 1770) | anzeigen
Originally the church of S. Nicolò, S. Domenico (piazza San Domenico 13) was enlarged after the death of Saint Dominic there on 6 August 1221; about 40 years before Mozart's visit, between 1728 and 1732, the interior of the church was renovated by the architect Carlo Francesco Dotti. The Rosary Chapel on the left side of the church is famous in particular for its paintings of the Mysteries of the Rosary, completed in 1601 with works by Lodovico Carracci, Bartolomeo Cesi, Denis Calvaert, Lavinia Fontana, Bartolomeo Cesi, Guido Reni and Domenichino. Mozart played the organ at S. Domenico on 6 October 1770.
Bitte benutzen Sie den folgenden Hinweis beim Zitieren dieser Webseite:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Mit Mozarts Worten, 'Basilika S.Domenico: Bologna, Italien' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, herausgegeben von HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Mit Mozarts Worten. Version 1.0, herausgegeben von HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.