English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
Basilica di Maria Plain
Salisburgo, Austria
Lettere in cui viene citato questo luogo | Persone nate/morte in questo luogo | Mappa
203 (11 agosto 1770) | visualizza
219 (17 novembre 1770) | visualizza
The pilgrimage church Maria Plain, constructed after plans by the Italian architect Giovanni Antonio Daria (1630-St Florian, 8 March 1702), was built between 1671 and 1673 to house the anonymous "Maria Trost", which according to legend survived a fire in Orten, lower Bavaria, during the 30 Years' War. The church was consecrated by Archbishop Maximilian Gandolf von Kuenburg on 12 August 1674. At its centenary celebration on 19 August 1774, Mozart played the organ and a violin concerto. Lit.: Hintermaier, 'Die Familie Mozart und Maria Plain'; Ammerer and Angermüller, Salzburger Mozart Lexikon, 276-277.
Si prega di utilizzare il seguente riferimento quando viene citato questo sito:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Con le Parole di Mozart, 'Basilica di Maria Plain: Salisburgo, Austria' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, pubblicato da HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Con le Parole di Mozart. Version 1.0, pubblicato da HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676