English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
Ritorna alla Lettera 184
Versioni della Lettera 184
Persone nella Lettera 184
Luoghi nella Lettera 184
Opere di Mozart nella Lettera 184
Castello di Mirabell
Salisburgo, Austria
Lettere in cui viene citato questo luogo | Persone nate/morte in questo luogo | Mappa
184 (19 maggio 1770) | visualizza
Located on the east side of the Salzach River, now extending to the Makartplatz (then the Hannibalplatz), with a garden entrance directly across the square from the Tanzmeisterhaus where the Mozarts lived from 1773, Schloss Mirabell was constructed from 1606 by Archbishop Wolf Dietrich von Raitenau as a home for his mistress, Salome Alt, and known as the 'Altenau'; Wolf Dietrich's successor, Markus Sittikus von Hohenems, renamed it 'Mirabell'. The villa, which remained the property of subsequent archbishops, was enlarged throughout the 17th century, with particular attention paid to its gardens. During the 18th century, Archbishop Franz Anton Harrach had the villa enlarged and modernized by the Viennese architect Johann Lucas von Hildebrandt (1668-1745). The Mozart family not only visited the gardens often, but Leopold was also responsible for tuning the keyboard instruments there and on occasion the family prayed in the Nepomuk chapel in the palace's east wing. Lit.: Ammerer and Angermüller, Salzburger Mozart Lexikon, 294-297.
Si prega di utilizzare il seguente riferimento quando viene citato questo sito:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Con le Parole di Mozart, 'Castello di Mirabell: Salisburgo, Austria' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, pubblicato da HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Con le Parole di Mozart. Version 1.0, pubblicato da HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676