English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
S.Domenico (Basilique)
Bologne, Italie
Lettres dans lesquelles ce lieu est cité | Personnes qui sont nées/mortes dans ce lieu | Carte
213 (6 octobre 1770) | voir
Originally the church of S. Nicolò, S. Domenico (piazza San Domenico 13) was enlarged after the death of Saint Dominic there on 6 August 1221; about 40 years before Mozart's visit, between 1728 and 1732, the interior of the church was renovated by the architect Carlo Francesco Dotti. The Rosary Chapel on the left side of the church is famous in particular for its paintings of the Mysteries of the Rosary, completed in 1601 with works by Lodovico Carracci, Bartolomeo Cesi, Denis Calvaert, Lavinia Fontana, Bartolomeo Cesi, Guido Reni and Domenichino. Mozart played the organ at S. Domenico on 6 October 1770.
Veuillez citer ce site web ainsi:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Comme le dit Mozart, 'S.Domenico (Basilique): Bologne, Italie' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Comme le dit Mozart. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.