English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
Basilique de Maria Plain
Salzbourg, Autriche
Lettres dans lesquelles ce lieu est cité | Personnes qui sont nées/mortes dans ce lieu | Carte
203 (11 août 1770) | voir
219 (17 novembre 1770) | voir
The pilgrimage church Maria Plain, constructed after plans by the Italian architect Giovanni Antonio Daria (1630-St Florian, 8 March 1702), was built between 1671 and 1673 to house the anonymous "Maria Trost", which according to legend survived a fire in Orten, lower Bavaria, during the 30 Years' War. The church was consecrated by Archbishop Maximilian Gandolf von Kuenburg on 12 August 1674. At its centenary celebration on 19 August 1774, Mozart played the organ and a violin concerto. Lit.: Hintermaier, 'Die Familie Mozart und Maria Plain'; Ammerer and Angermüller, Salzburger Mozart Lexikon, 276-277.
Veuillez citer ce site web ainsi:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Comme le dit Mozart, 'Basilique de Maria Plain: Salzbourg, Autriche' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Comme le dit Mozart. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.