English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
S.Petronio (Basilique)
Bologne, Italie
Lettres dans lesquelles ce lieu est cité | Personnes qui sont nées/mortes dans ce lieu | Carte
213 (6 octobre 1770) | voir
The main church of Bologna, San Petronio (piazza Maggiore), founded in 1388, is dedicated to the patron saint of Bologna; musically it was important not only for its sacred music but also for its early cultivation of instrumental music and as a training ground for opera singers. During Mozart’s time in Bologna, the maestro di cappella there was Giuseppe Maria Carretti; on 4 October 1770 Mozart attended the annual festival in honour of the saint. Lit.: Gambassi, La cappella musicale di S. Petronio: maestri, organisti, cantori e strumentisti dal 1436 al 1920
Veuillez citer ce site web ainsi:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Comme le dit Mozart, 'S.Petronio (Basilique): Bologne, Italie' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Comme le dit Mozart. Version 1.0, publiée par HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.