English  |  Deutsch  |  Italiano  |  Français
Basilika Maria Plain
Salzburg, Österreich
Briefe, in denen dieser Ort genannt wird | Personen, die an diesem Ort geboren/gestorben sind | Karte
203 (11. August 1770) | anzeigen
219 (17. November 1770) | anzeigen
The pilgrimage church Maria Plain, constructed after plans by the Italian architect Giovanni Antonio Daria (1630-St Florian, 8 March 1702), was built between 1671 and 1673 to house the anonymous "Maria Trost", which according to legend survived a fire in Orten, lower Bavaria, during the 30 Years' War. The church was consecrated by Archbishop Maximilian Gandolf von Kuenburg on 12 August 1674. At its centenary celebration on 19 August 1774, Mozart played the organ and a violin concerto. Lit.: Hintermaier, 'Die Familie Mozart und Maria Plain'; Ammerer and Angermüller, Salzburger Mozart Lexikon, 276-277.
Bitte benutzen Sie den folgenden Hinweis beim Zitieren dieser Webseite:
Eisen, Cliff et al. Mit Mozarts Worten, 'Basilika Maria Plain: Salzburg, Österreich' <http://letters.mozartways.com>. Version 1.0, herausgegeben von HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.
Mit Mozarts Worten. Version 1.0, herausgegeben von HRI Online, 2011. ISBN 9780955787676.