A view from inside Conisbrough castle.
The project would like to acknowledge the following people:
- Rebecca Andrews, Doncaster Archives
- Dr. Brian Barber, Principal Archivist, Doncaster Archives
- Conisbrough & Denaby Main Heritage Group, esp.
- Barry Dolby (treasurer)
- Paul Goodman (secretary)
- Tony Greathead (chairman)
- Ray Randall (court rolls project advisor)
- Professor Jeffrey Denton, Emeritus Professor of Medieval History, University of Manchester; Humanities Research Institute, University of Sheffield
- Colin Dunn, Photographer, Scriptura (Images of documents, maps, artifacts).
- Paul Goodman
- Professor Mark Greengrass
- Professor David Hey, Emeritus Professor of Local and Family History, University of Sheffield
- Eric Houlder, Photographer (Internal views of Conisbrough Castle).
- Colin Howes, Environmental Records, Doncaster Museum
- Dr. Joy Lloyd, Site Content: Historical Background.
- Jamie McLaughlin, Technical Support, Humanities Research Institute
- Lady Diana Miller, daughter of Charles Alfred Worsley, 4th Earl of Yarborough, who owns the Conisbrough manor court rolls and who has kindly given permission for their use on this site.
- Celia Parker
- Peter Robinson, Archaeologist, Doncaster Museum
- Harry Taylor (artist)